To ensure a high competency level of our students to safely and skillfully apply eyelash extensions, we offer in class training. This training comprises of theoretical and practical instruction. Upon this revision will enable students to familiarize themselves with the products and procedure prior to class training. A general understanding of the application of extensions will better prepare student to gain the most from the classes.
Theory - The training manual will be worked through in its entirety. All sections will discussed between students and instructor
Practical - Under guidance and supervision, students will receive practical hands on training. Eyelash extension techniques will be practiced as follows:
- Practice mannequins – This first application level will be to successfully complete an application, touch-up and removal on practice mannequins.
- Other students – The second level will comprise of students partnering up with fellow students to apply extension on each other; this will give them first hand experience and understanding of the procedure from both sides – the client and the technician. (please note that this section may be deleted at the discretion of the trainer; students will then move directly on to practicing on live models)
- Models – The third level will be the successful application of a set of eyelash extensions on a live model.
Every effort will be made to maintain a student to trainer ratio of 5-1. Every student will get the necessary attention.
To obtain certification, the following must be completed and deemed satisfactory.
- Written Test – Students must pass a written test
- Successful in class application of eyelash extensions on a mannequin and live model
- Submission of proof of successful applications by way of photos of students work
- successful application of extensions on model during a live examination.
Once the various application results are deemed satisfactory, a certificate will be issued.
Students will have the opportunity to refresh their application technique. There will be on going classes and seminars introducing new techniques and products.
Our ProLashTech training will cover:
- Education on Eyelashes
- Health and Safety
- Products and Tools
- Work area Preparation
- Client Preparation
- Application of Eyelash Extensions
- Removal of Eyelash Extensions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need as a Professional Eyelash Technician:
Our Professional Kit includes everything you will need to get you on your way as a professional eyelash technician. Our products are among the best in the industry - from the lashes to the tools and of course...adhesive. An eyelash technician is only as good as their adhesive. Choose from 1 to 3 of the best adhesives on the market.
Our Professional Kit is included with our training
1 Professional Adhesive
1 Gel Remover
1Tray Premium Mink Lashes, 0.15x8mm, C-Curl
1 Tray Premium Mink Lashes, 0.15x9mm, C-Curl
1Tray Premium Mink Lashes, 0.15x10mm, C-Curl
1Tray Premium Mink Lashes, 0.15x11mm, C-Curl
1Tray Premium Mink Lashes, 0.15x12mm, C-Curl
1Tray Premium Mink Lashes, 0.15x13mm, C-Curl
1 Jade Stone (to keep adhesive cool)
2 Eyelash Comb Brushes, 5
2 Professional Straight Tweezers, Stainless Steel
1 Professional Bended Tweezers, Stainless Steel
1 Professional Angled Tweezers, Stainless Steel
1 Professional Mini Scissors, Stainless Steel
10 Cotton Tips
1 LashCare Make Up Remover & Primer
15 Disposable, Plastic Mascara Brushes
20 Micro Brush Swabs
15 pairs LINT-FREE, Hydrofirm Under Eye Gel Patches (upgraded)
1 Surgical Face Mask
2 Surgical 3M Tape
1 Air Blower
1 Standard Eyelash Extension Training case
*Brands used may vary and are subject to change
- 1 Day Training $1000 with Kit
- 2 Day Training $1150 with Kit
- 3 Day Training $1300 with Kit
- 2 Day Private Training From $2000+
- 2 Day Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions Training $1500
- 2 Day Eyebrow Extensions Training $1200
- 1 Day Flare / Cluster Training $600
- 1 Day Tinting / Lifting Training $600
- 1 Day Bottoms / Lower Lashes Training $600
To register for training, please phone ProLashTech at 647-706-0984
- Cancel up to 15 days before the starting date of class – receive full refund less $25.00
- Cancel up to 7 days before the starting date of class – receive refund less $250.00
- Cancel less than 7 days before the starting date of class – receive 50% of total training fee
- Absence (No Show) No Refund
- Re-schedule fee of $100.00